Thank you for supporting St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church. Through your support, St. Nicholas will continue to grow and fulfill its mission:
- Proclaim the Gospel in accordance with the Orthodox Faith;
- Sanctify the faithful through God's grace in worship, the Divine Liturgy, and other sacraments and services;
- Enhance our spiritual life;
- Instruct others and receive them into the Church through baptism and/or chrismation;
- Catechize in the Orthodox Faith and in the ethos of the Church.
As a steward of St. Nicholas, your time, talent, and treasure enable St. Nicholas to fulfill this mission through the establishment of programs, schools, philanthropic activities, and other Christian ministries.
If you have questions about your stewardship or need to make changes, please contact Christina Leinneweber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7th Sunday of Matthew; Phocas the Holy Martyr, Bishop of Sinope; Ezekiel the Prophet; Pelagia the Righteous of Tinos; Trophimos & Theophilios and the 13 others martyred in Lycia; St. Anna of Levkadio; The Icons of the Most Holy Theotokos of Pochaev; Icon of the Mother of God